Tess Woldring - Physiotherapist
Read along to learn more about Tess Woldring's 2023 highlights and future career goals. Also, get the inside scoop on some of her fun holiday traditions and how she won that amazing steer head!
Year in Review Questions:
1. What is your most memorable moment from 2023?
Winning the coveted William's Lake belt buckle with my club rugby team. This is an annual tournament over the July long weekend hosted in William's Lake. The trophy is a steer head to be mounted in the clubhouse and a belt buckle for each player.
2. What is your biggest takeaway or learning lesson from 2023?
The importance of building and maintaining friendships. My friend group recently started a Golden Bachelor weekly watch session, which has been really important and grounding during these dark rainy times.
3. What do you want to accomplish professionally in 2024?
To build connections with community-based programs to support them with injury prevention and rehab if an injury occurs. I really believe in the importance of grassroots programs to support the community and I would like to give back as I often participate in similar activities.
1. If you could be a character in a holiday movie, who would it be and why?
I would love to be Rudolf the Rednosed Reindeer because I would love to save Christmas and light the way.
2. What is the one dish you can’t do without on the holiday dinner table?
Mac and Cheese. Might not be the most traditional dish at a Christmas table, but it is a staple in my house.
3. If you had to receive all your Christmas gifts from one store, what would it be?
Mountain Equipment Co-op! I can't get enough of all of their gear!
4. If you could compete in any sport in the Winter Olympics, what sport would it be and why?
I would never be able to do it, but I think it would be so cool to be a halfpipe snowboarder. Those tricks are crazy!
Tess Woldring completed her Masters of Physical Therapy Degree at the University of British Columbia while playing UBC Varsity Rugby and becoming an Academic All Canadian. Tess has a passion for Return to Sport Rehabilitation and Pain Management Techniques. Book with Tess today.