Jayme Gordon - Physiotherapist
Read along to learn more about Jayme Gordon's 2023 highlights and future career goals. Also, get the inside scoop on some of her fun holiday traditions and where she gets her cool home goods!
Year in Review Questions:
1. What is your most memorable moment from 2023?
Buying a house!
2. What is your biggest takeaway or learning lesson from 2023?
I’ve learned to not sweat the little things, roll with the punches, and enjoy all the wins no matter how small.
3. What do you want to accomplish professionally in 2024?
I would like to take some further continuing education courses focused on the lower extremities, specifically the foot, as I find it can be so impactful on lower body injuries.
1. If you could be a character in a holiday movie, who would it be and why?
Judy the elf from The Santa Clause. She was always my favourite as a kid, likely because she had an amazing hot chocolate recipe!
2. What is the one dish you can’t do without on the holiday dinner table?
3. If you had to receive all your Christmas gifts from one store, what would it be?
Fable Home. Click here to check out these cool home goods!
4. If you could compete in any sport in the Winter Olympics, what sport would it be and why?
Hockey because I’ve been playing since I was 5.
Jayme Gordon graduated from the University of British Columbia with a Master's degree in Physical Therapy. Prior to this, she completed a Bachelor of Science Kinesiology degree at the University of Victoria. She is a member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association as well as the Physiotherapy Association of BC. Jayme has a passion for working with a diverse patient population ranging from athletes to community-dwelling seniors. Book with Jayme today.