Daniel Folino- Physiotherapist
Read along to learn more about Dan Folino's 2023 highlights and future career goals. Also, get the inside scoop on some of his fun holiday traditions and what new skill sets he's bringing to the clinic!
Year in Review Questions:
1. What is your most memorable moment from 2023?
Marrying my best friend
2. What is your biggest takeaway or learning lesson from 2023?
I took a course on temporomandibular (jaw) disorders (TMD), and I took away a lot of useful tools to help treat individuals suffering from TMD.
3. What do you want to accomplish professionally in 2024?
To continue to expand my knowledge of practice and take one or two continuing education courses in 2024!
1. If you could be a character in a holiday movie, who would it be and why?
John McClane from Die Hard, because it would be fun!
2. What is the one dish you can’t do without on the holiday dinner table?
3. If you had to receive all your Christmas gifts from one store, what would it be?
4. If you could compete in any sport in the Winter Olympics, what sport would it be and why?
Bobsleigh, because I can’t skate, ski or snowboard very well!
Daniel Folino graduated with his Master’s of Physical Therapy from the University of British Columbia. Prior to completing his Master’s degree, he graduated with a Bachelor of Kinesiology at the University of British Columbia. He is a member of the Physiotherapy Association of B.C. and the Canadian Physiotherapy Association. Book with Dan today.