Trying to stick to a 'clean eating' resolution but don't want to compromise the taste of your meals? Our Pina Colada Açaí Bowl recipe is the perfect way to boost your January mornings with delicious ingredients which are full of antioxidants and other healthy nutrients. Not only are Açaí bowls tasty and good for you, they're also incredibly filling and easy to make, often only taking ten minutes or so to prepare and lasting more than one serving.
This particular Açaí Bowl is inspired by the tropical getaway that we wish could last forever. You can get a taste of 'spring break' with the fresh and fruity ingredients that make up this immunity boosting breakfast smoothie bowl.
What you'll need:
- 1/2 cup of Açaí berries
- 1 cup of Chia seed
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Almond Milk
- 1/2 tablespoon of Greek Yogurt
- Dash of Maple Syrup
- Dash of Vanilla
- 1/4 of Pineapple
- 1 Banana
- 1/4 cup of Coconut flakes
1. Blend Açaí berries until smooth.
2. Make chia seed pudding by mixing cooked chia seed, almond milk, greek yogurt, maple syrup and vanilla together.
3. Place blended Açaí berries into bowl. Place dollop of 'chia seed pudding' on top.
2. Place pineapple chunks, banana slices and coconut flakes on top.
Share your versions of the Pina Colada Acai Bowl with us on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and tag it with #keepmoving or @RCPhysio so we can see your delicious creations! Happy hydrating!