With summer just around the corner, it's time to start taking advantage of all the fresh, fruity ingredients showing up in your local produce section. Raspberries have always been a favourite of mine and now that they're now in season, it's time to make a delicious berry and chia seed smoothie that will cool you down and wake you up!
What you'll need:
- 1 Cup of fresh raspberries
- 3/4 Cup apple juice
- 1/2 Cup of yogurt of your choice
- 1 Banana
- 1 tablespoon of chia seed
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (for some extra sweetness)
1. Put raspberries, apple juice, yogurt, banana, chia seeds, banana and vanilla into blender.
2. Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
This is the perfect blend of tart, fruity and sweet flavours that will truly make you welcome the summer heat! It's delicious and refreshing while remaining simple and a total time saver. Whether it's after a workout or sipping it by the pool, this Raspberry Chia seed smoothie is the perfect sunny-time drink to keep you both hydrated and happy. Share your version on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook and tag it with #keepmoving or @RCPhysio so we can see your delicious creations!